1. This offer is open to the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Canada, New Zealand and Australia registered businesses. Claimants must be aged 18 and over.
2. This offer is not available to employees, contractors or associates of Spark SEO, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this offer.
3. By participating in this offer, applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Spark reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse claims that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. Only one claim per client. No bulk or third-party claims will be accepted. The claimant must be a client of Spark at the time the claim is made and awarded. Claims cannot be made or awarded after the SEO service pertaining to the claim has expired or after the service has been paused, suspended, interrupted or cancelled.
5. This is an online offer. Internet access required.
6. Client’s must have had a Google Analytics account installed and configured for 24 months prior to making claim. Clients must have had a Google Search Console account connected to the site and working correctly for 18 months prior to making a claim. The Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts to which Spark SEO was given this access must pertain to the same domain name that was submitted by the client when placing the initial order for the applicable Local Plus package to which the claim applies. The address and other contact details of the claimant's business at the time of the claim must also match those which were submitted by the client upon first ordering the package to which the claim applies.
7. Only Google Analytics properties and views and Google Search console accounts to which Spark SEO was given full uninterrupted access for at least 12 months prior to the client’s claim will be eligible as evidence of Impact. If Spark SEO did not have full access to these Google accounts for the aforementioned period, we will not be able to process any claim for this client.
8. The client's Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts and data within, must not have been tampered with or reconfigured either lawfully or unlawfully, within the guarantee period to which the claim applies, unless expressed written consent was given by Spark. This includes but is not limited to the changing of any settings and configuration changes.
9. The claimant’s website content, configuration and URLs must not have been tampered with, changed or reconfigured in any way either lawfully of unlawfully during the 12 month guarantee period, except with the expressed written consent of Spark. This includes but is not limited to changes to DNS settings, Name Servers, hosting provider, deleting or changing web pages or URLs, redesigns, or content changes on the website.
10. Claimant must not have moved or changed business address within the guarantee period period.
11. The client must not have changed any business contact details during the guarantee period including phone number and business name.
12. The claimant must have executed and confirmed in writing the completion of all tasks within 60 days that were requested by Spark SEO, and be able to provide evidence of execution, including but not limited to:
a. website development changes except where Spark agreed to make the changes as part of their service.
b. The client must have issued Spark review links/cards their customers. The URL on review links/cards will have an embedded tracking code. A minimum of 10 unique users must have visited the URL as sufficient proof that you’ve issued all the cards.
c. Content changes if requested by Spark SEO for completion by the client are the responsibility of the client. Failure to execute such content changes or participate in Spark's execution of such changes will void all claims by the respective client.
13. Claims are invalid if the data in Google Analytics or Google Search Console is missing, incomplete corrupt or erroneous for any reason.
14. Claims are invalid if the client’s website experienced more that 0.1% downtime, breakages or if any pages one or less clicks from the home page returned error response codes for 30 days or more over the course of the guarantee period.
15. This offer is not available to any client whose website was affected by search engine penalties or sudden or abnormal organic traffic increases or decreases that occurred within the 12 months before the commencement of the 12-month guarantee period or during the guarantee period if the shift in traffic was caused by work completed by a legacy SEO agency.
16. This offer is not available to any client whose website was migrated to either a new platform or new domain in the 12 months prior to the commencement of the 12-month guarantee period, or during the guarantee period.
17. Only Local Plus packages are covered by the Impact Guarantee. One-time payment packages are not covered. Add-ons and bolt-ons are not covered.
18. Each Spark client can only claim the Impact guarantee once. There can be only one claim per client account. There can only be one claim per SEO package and only one claim per business location.
19. Any late or failed payment of fees by the client to Spark SEO during the guarantee period will void the client’s eligibility to claim.
20. All claims must be made within 30 days immediately after the 12-month guarantee period had ended. After this 30-day window all claims will be considered null and void.
21. It is the client’s responsibility to request a claim audit.
22. This guarantee can not be claimed by clients who have been receiving any recurring payment SEO package from Spark SEO more than 13 months
23. If a claimant is successful, they will receive a maximum of 6 months free SEO service from Spark SEO. During this free service period the claimant will receive free SEO service until the 6 month free service period has lapsed or until Spark SEO can demonstrate that ‘Impact’ has been achieved. This 6-month free service period cannot be extended. This 6-month period can be reduced if Spark achieves ‘Impact’ for the claimant before the maximum free service period has lapsed.
24. ‘Impact’ as referred to within the Impact guarantee, is any increase in organic traffic or clicks of 5% or greater over any consecutive 3-month period within the 12-month guarantee period. Increase in organic traffic or clicks will be assessed relative to the traffic or clicks from the same period in the previous calendar year.
25. If Spark can demonstrate a 5% Year on Year increase in clicks (Google Search Console) or organic traffic (Google Analytics) in any 3-month period within the guarantee period the claim will be deemed unsuccessful and the client will not be eligible to receive any free SEO service.
26. Clicks and organic traffic are the only metrics that can be used to demonstrate impact as part of this guarantee. No other metrics are valid. Google Analytics and Google Search console are the only platforms that can be used to monitor and compare these metrics. No other platforms are valid. Only year on year comparisons are valid. No other comparison is valid.
27. Once a claim request is made, Spark will choose at their sole discretion which platform (Google Analytics or Google Search Console) they wish to use to investigate the validity of the claim.
28. Clients have no eligibility to claim against the the Impact Guarantee if their website traffic or business was affected in any way by any type of local, national of international disasters, wars, pandemics or any social or economic factors such as recessions. lients have no eligibility to claim the Impact Guarantee if their business was impacted by fire, theft or any personal circumstance of those involved in its operation which results in any cessation, suspense or limitation of normal service or operation procedure. Clients have no eligibility to claim if their brand, associated shareholders or employees were named in any scandals or activity in relation to which negative coverage was published by any print of online publication.
29. The level of free SEO service that is offered to successful claimants of this guarantee will equate to a continuation of the package that the claimant was receiving for their business for which Spark SEO provided SEO services during the guarantee period. If a successful claimant has upgraded or downgraded their SEO package during the guarantee period, they will only be eligible to receive free SEO services that equate to the cheapest of the packages they had during the guarantee period.